With more than 4 million entries, ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global is the most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses in the world.
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global allows:
- Graduate students to consult the database to make sure their proposed thesis or dissertation topics have not already been written about
- Students, faculty, and other researchers to search for titles related to their scholarly interests
- Instant access to high-quality, multidisciplinary research materials
- Building your ebooks collection – with each dissertation including an ISBN, ProQuest is the world’s largest publisher of ISBNs
- Cross-searching with journal and other content types on the ProQuest platform
The database includes bibliographic citations for materials ranging from the first U.S. dissertation, accepted in 1861 as well as European dissertations back from the 17th century, to those accepted as recently as last semester.
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global is the official dissertations repository for the Library of Congress, more than 3,000 contributing Institutions and 130,000 works added annually.
The full text of more than 2 million of these titles is available in paper, microform, and electronic (if subscription allows) formats. Institutional subscribers to ProQuest Dissertation & Theses Global receive online access to the complete file of dissertations in digital format for hundreds of thousands of titles published before 1997, as well as every title from 1997 forward.
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global is updated weekly and features 24 indexed and searchable fields, including full text searchability for the entire text of full-text dissertations.
У вас есть кое-что, что я должен получить. Эти слова оказались не самыми подходящими. Глаза немца сузились. - Ein Ring, - сказал Беккер.
- Du hast einen Ring.